Join us at BI&HANA 2018
We’re happy to announce that we have two presentations selected for this year’s BI&HANA 2018 Conference in Las Vegas, NV. Our Senior Manager, Bill Faison, will be presenting a session on how to transition over to S/4HANA and our Senior Consultant, Joe Smith, will be discussing how to maximize the features of SAP Lumira.
Maximizing the features of SAP Lumira to build better dashboards
Feb 27 2018, 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
By combining the capabilities of SAP Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, the newest version of SAP Lumira enables users to harness the power of data visualizations and dashboards to create more dynamic and interactive applications. This session will demonstrate how to build dynamic visualizations in the discovery client and then continue development in the designer client to add more interactivity and enhance the features of your charts and other components. Attend to:
- Learn ways of enhancing visualizations in SAP Lumira, discovery edition, including conditional formatting, extended calculations, new filter controls, and merging and appending multiple datasets
- Find out how to maximize interactivity in designer using scripting functions
- Step through a live demo to see new geo-mapping capabilities available in SAP Lumira
- Discover how these new component capabilities in SAP Lumira can help create more dynamic dashboards
Take home a helpful user guide of how to implement different components in the new version of SAP Lumira.
Based on a recent experience implementing SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA at a large oil and gas company, this session provides useful insight into what you need to be thinking about now for your SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP BW/4HANA deployment. Focusing on technical challenges faced and steps you can take now to prepare your systems, explore:
- How to address the changes that come with the IT simplifications introduced, such as changes to table structures
- Options for data provisioning from SAP S/4HANA 1610 and non-SAP systems into the SAP BW/4HANA system, and how to model SAP HANA calculation views based on the new SAP S/4HANA 1610 tables
- Query performance on SAP BW/4HANA for SAP analytical tools such as SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence